NNRMLS Values Your Privacy
As part of our commitment to providing the best real estate technology services to our members and their clients, NNRMLS facilitates the exchange of limited information between visitors to this website and our members. Please read our Privacy Notice below for more detailed information about our privacy practices.
NNRMLS.com Privacy Notice
The Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service (“NNRMLS”) collects the following information from you when you visit our site: name, physical address, email address, telephone number, IP address, device profile, property listing search and view activity, favorited listings, and inquiries sent to real estate agents, brokers and other members of the NNRMLS. At times, the NNRMLS sells to third parties some or all of the information that you provide to us online as part of your use of this website. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, sale means a transfer where the recipient is authorized to license or sell the information to third parties. Some of the third parties that we sell information to include:
Licensed Real Estate Brokers, their Agents and Supporting Staff
You have the right to opt out of the sale of the personally identifiable information, including your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number (the “Covered Information”), that you provide to us online as part of this website. In order to opt out, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notwithstanding the opt out provision above, the following are not considered sales that you can opt out of:
- Disclosure to a person who processes the Covered Information on behalf of the NNRMLS;
- Disclosure to a person with whom you have a direct relationship for the purposes of providing a product or service requested by you;
- Disclosure to a person for purposes that are consistent with the reasonable expectations of a consumer considering the context in which the consumer provided the Covered Information to the NNRMLS;
- Disclosure to a person who is an affiliate of the NNRMLS; and
- Disclosure to a person as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which a person assumes control of all or part of the assets of the NNRMLS.
You may also contact us at email@example.com if you wish to review and or request changes to the Covered Information you have provided to us or to request an explanation as to how your Covered Information is collected by the NNRMLS.
The NNRMLS will respond to your opt-out request within sixty (60) days. We may extend this period by thirty (30) additional days but will notify you if we do so.
Effective Date: December 12, 2019